The Fixed Wheel is an independent boutique bike shop located in Bowral in the Southern Highlands. We are passionate about cycling and enjoy the lifestyle that our area provides with beautiful Highlands and an ethos of health and life balance.
The Kéo Classic 3 clipless pedal. Simple to use, it is possible to adjust the cleat entry/release tension to low for an easy clip out. Its large and wide contact surface provides excellent pedalling stability.
Chromoly Spindle For More Reliability:
The Kéo Classic 3 spindle is made up of an oversized steel axle with miniature ball bearings (12 mm inside x 18 mm outside) and a needle bearing cartridge for improved wear resistance. A spacer is used to hold the needle bearing cartridge in place. A new method of fitting the spindle into the pedal body also ensures the prolonged reliability of these pedals. LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100tr/min with a load of 90kg on the centre of the pedal and an eccentric rotation.
• Body: Composite
• Axle: Chromoly
• Thread: 9/16 x 20mm
• Bearings: 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing cartridge
• Pedal Stack Height: 15.7mm
• Axle distance (pedal/crank): 53mm
• Width and support surface: 400mm²
• Float: 8nm to 12nm adjustable spring
• Cleats: Kéo Grip
• Angular Movement: 4.5°
• Pedal weight: 140g (348g per pair with cleats and screws)
• Colour: Black
• Accessories: Grey Kéo cleats + screws
• Use: Road – Beginner to advanced
• Warranty: 2 years
• Made in France